*Participating in this course does not mean you have entered into a therapeutic relationship with Nanette Floyd Patterson, LPC. The information used in this course is for educational purposes. If you would like anger management counseling, you can contact us at 877-316-3082.
Individuals who have been COURT ORDERED to take an anger management course, please call 877-316-3082 first.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
- Determined men and women who want to take rule over their anger
HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS COURSE IS FOR YOU?
- Do you live with chronic anger?
- Do you allow trivial things that should have no effect on your life to make you angry?
- Do you allow anger to control your life?
- Is your temper hair trigger that it doesn’t take much to set you off?
- Do you miss out on enjoying your time?
- Is your anger too intense?
- Does your anger feel more like rage, to the point where you can’t control it, the point where you couldn’t stop being angry no matter how hard you try?
- Are your family or friends afraid of your temper?
- Is your anger keeping you from hearing the voice of God?
Have you lost someone you love because of your uncontrolled anger?
- Can you go from 0 to 100 in seconds?
- Do you know you have a problem and are ready to make changes in your life?
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Learn common mis-belief connected with anger
- Learn when anger is normal and when it’s a problem
- Learn healthy ways to deal with anger
- Learn what to do when someone else is anger at you
- Discover how to handle anger the right way
- Learn what your triggers are and how to avoid them
- Learn how to change your perspective immediately before anger sets in
- Discover self-defeating habits that usher in anger
- Learn 3 steps to becoming the happy person you are meant to be
- Discover the truths that will set you free from the grips of anger
- Learn and identify the different degrees of anger
- Learn benefits of anger (yes there are some benefits)
- Discover the major costs of anger
- Discover the Warning Signs of Anger
- Learn practical anger management techniques AND strategies
- Learn ways to diffuse anger almost immediately
- Learn the 12 Steps to Recovery
- How to create an Anger Control Plan and commit to using it
- MODULE ONE – UNDERSTANDING ANGER
- MODULE TWO – DEGREES OF ANGER
- MODULE THREE – KNOWING YOUR TRIGGERS
- MODULE FOUR – RESTRUCTURING YOUR THOUGHTS
- MODULE FIVE – CREATING YOUR ANGER CONTROL PLAN (ACP)
- MODULE SIX – FORGIVENESS & MOVING FORWARD WITH 12 STEPS OF RECOVERY
A big part of this course is creating your Anger Control Plan (ACP).
THIS COURSE OFFERS YOU:
- Private space (your home or wherever you are comfortable) to reflect and ponder
- Space for personal reflection
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- At least 1 hours for each module.
- Access to a Bible
- Commitment to finish the course
- Mindset to want to change
- Email account
- Computer or or device
- Patience and courage
Take your time and do not rush through the modules. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.